Welcome Admitted Students
Congratulations on your admission to Whittier College! Here's a checklist of things to take care of as soon as possible.
- Pay your Enrollment Deposit to hold your spot for Spring or Fall 2023. Your $400 non-refundable enrollment deposit can be made by credit card with just a few clicks. Enrollment deposits can also be made by check to the order of Whittier College. Please include the student's Whittier ID in the memo. Mail to: Whittier College, Office of Admission, 13406 E. Philadelphia St., Whittier, CA 90608
- Request a deferment, if needed. It is possible for students to accept an admission offer but to enroll one or two semesters later than the term to which they were originally admitted. To request a deferment, complete the Request to Defer by May 1. Please contact Eunice Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns, or to discuss your situation.
- Visit Campus through our virtual tour and connect with our Admission Counselors.
- Check your Application Portal for updates to your Financial Aid Award and contact the Office of Financial Aid for any questions related to your award.
- Review all emails and mail from Whittier College to ensure you are not missing important information from various departments on campus who will help with your transition as a new student.
- Veterans/Students Eligible for VA Benefits, please contact Cristina Navaja (email@example.com) to begin the benefit assessment process.
The Office of Admission is here to assist you with answering questions and serving as your liaison as you prepare to become a Poet.
The Office of Admission is pleased to resume Campus Tours.
In the interest of maintaining the health and safety of our campus community and guests, we ask that you be prepared to adhere to the following guidelines before scheduling your tour.
- Tours are by appointment only. Entrance to the Whittier College campus will not be allowed without a reservation.
- All guests over the age of 2 are required to wear a well-fitting mask or cloth face covering while on campus. Masks with valves, vents, or holes are not permitted.
- Parties must be limited to four people (Admitted student plus 3 members of the student’s household). Please refrain from including individuals who do not reside in the same household as the student in your tour group.
- You will be required to complete a Health Screening Form prior to your arrival.
Due to Los Angeles County guidelines and regulations, please be aware that campus activity is still limited and an accurate representation of student life and activities may not be available on the day of your tour.
Contact the Visit Program at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns you may have about your visit to Whittier College.